Our Quality, Environment and Energy Management and R&D&I Policy has the fundamental goal of adapting the criteria defined by International Norms such as UNE-EN-ISO 9.001, UNE-EN-ISO 14.001, UNE-EN-ISO 50.001 and UNE-EN-ISO 166002 for Quality Control, Environment, Energy and R&D&I Management respectively to satisfy the needs of all the companies and individuals for whom we work, focusing quality control, environmental, R&D&I and energy management systems as a way to organize their day to day business activities based on participation and collaboration. The success of our work is based on motivation, training and communication between all the interested parties.
This document represents a framework for the establishment of Quality, Environment, Energy and R&D&I Management goals and objectives, as well as their monitoring and review.
The management team presents this Quality, Environment, Energy and R&D&I Management Policy with the commitment to:
- Meet the requirements established by customers, applicable legislation and regulations, as well as other requirements to which companies subscribe and commitments assumed voluntarily related to the environment and the efficient, responsible and safe use of resources.
- The commitment, motivation and capacity of its professionals.
- Achieve intended objectives for each project.
- Warrant the satisfaction of our clients through competitiveness improvement.
- Drive the continuous improvement in the quality of services and products, as well as the efficacy of the Integrated System for Quality Control, Environment, Energy and R&D&I Management.
- Take the necessary steps to prevent negative environmental effects that may result from their day to day activities.
- Protect and improve the environment through prevention and reduction of pollution.
- Continuously improve their energy performance, aiming our efforts at the efficient use of the necessary energy resources for the development of activities and services.
- Support the acquisition of energy efficient products and services to improve the company´s energy performance.
The management team will ensure that this policy is implemented, disseminated and understood by all the company´s employees as well as reviewed and updated for it correct adaptation to the current state of the organization.
The policy of Gabitel Ingenieros, S.L. is evolving continuously with the company, which is why we review it regularly and it is placed in a visible spot for all the staff and it is communicated to be understood at all levels of the organization.
Regarding our Health and Safety Policy, since our founding, the management of Gabitel Ingenieros S.L. has been conscious of the central importance of the human capital of the organization which we believe guarantees the future of our company. This is why we have a commitment to offer optimal safety and occupational health to all of our employees and collaborators.
As a result of this continuous commitment, Gabitel Ingenieros S.L. promotes the integration of prevention in all of its productive processes to guarantee not only the compliance with laws and regulations, but also those requirements specific to our clients and those established internally.
To achieve this, Gabitel Ingenieros S.L has a Preventive Structure integrated at all organizational levels, which oversees the continuous improvement of all processes, promoting a culture that puts prevention as its first priority and where the commitment and involvement of all the team members has become essential.
This preventive culture is achieved by maintaining and improving the training, awareness and participation levels of all the workers and collaborators, emphasizing especially in the individual responsibility of each person to make the work conditions as a whole as safe and healthy as possible.
Gabitel Ingenieros S.L furnishes all the necessary resources to make its vision of zero accidents possible for which it periodically reviews this policy and the actions derived from it.
This document constitutes the framework of reference to establish Health and Safety goals and objectives, as well as the monitoring and review of existing ones.