As in previous years, the Federation of Entrepreneurs of Huelva and Cajasol Foundation have awarded the thirteenth edition of the Entrepreneurs of the Year Awards in Huelva. On this occasion, among other winners, Gabitel Ingenieros received an award in the Economic Development and Job Creation category.
At the event, held on 31 May at the headquarters of the “Jabugo” DO Regulatory Council, José Luis García-Palacios Álvarez and Antonio Pulido were present as top representatives of the organising companies. The latter highlighted the annual FOE Awards in the local business scene and the “example of effort, excellence and innovation represented by the awarded companies”.
The awarded companies, in the different categories, are the following:
- Foreign Trade: Distillery Martes Santo
- ‘Gerardo Rojas for Innovation’: New Materials Mills
- Environment, Energy Efficiency and the Use of New Technologies: Gabinete Técnico Ambiental (GTA)
- Economic Development and Job Creation: Costa de Huelva SCA (Agriculture Sector), Sánchez Romero Carvajal Jabugo (Industry Sector), Montecruz Restaurant (Tourism Sector), El Ajolí (Commerce Sector) and Gabitel Ingenieros (Services Sector).
- Best Idea or Entrepreneurial Initiative: Augmented Training Services
- Young Entrepreneur: Health&Safety Outsourcing (HSO)
- Family Business: Villadeamigo SL
- ‘Aguas de Huelva to Corporate Social Responsibility’: Ilunion Hotels Islantilla
From here, congratulations to all the recipients for their work. We are proud to receive an award of this kind and would like to thank the organising companies for their recognition and our entire team for the important work they do, which enables Gabitel to continue growing every day.