GABITEL SOLUCIONES TÉCNICAS, S.L.U. (GABITEL INGENIEROS) with C.I.F.: nº B-21387931, with office placed in Huelva, Calle Puerto 8-10, 2ª Planta 21003 Huelva, registered in the Mercantile Register of Huelva in Volume 753, Page H-3459, Folio 99.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller processing the personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Gabitel Ingenieros is: GABITEL SOLUCIONES TÉCNICAS, S.L.U., with Tax Identification Number: B-21387931 and registered in: registered in the Huelva Mercantile Registry with the following registry data: Volume 753, Page H-3459, Folio 99, whose representative is: Gonzalo Leandro Bravo (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment).
Their contact details are as follows:
Calle Puerto 8-10, 2ª
Telephone number: 959 252 342
Contact email: email@example.com
Register of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Gabitel Ingenieros, S.L.U., through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the person in charge of the processing, and the processing activity will be duly registered with the purpose of facilitating, speeding up and fulfilling the commitments established between Gabitel Ingenieros, S.L.U. and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the User, or to attend to a request or query from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’).
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’).
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’).
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’).
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
- The controller shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate compliance with, paragraph 1 (‘accountability’).
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
The personal data is collected and managed by Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or to maintain the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities related to the corporate purpose of Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U., as well as for data extraction, storage and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; in other words, the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Partner companies of Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U.
– ESTUDIO VELODROMO, S.L. with address at calle Puerto 8-10 21003 Huelva
– REALZA INNOVACIÓN, S.L. with address at calle Puerto 8-10 21003 Huelva.
– GABITECH INNOVACIÓN, S.L. with address at calle Puerto 8-10 21003 Huelva.
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are obtained about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred, as well as about the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDOLDP, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U.. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Confidential and security of personal data
Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
However, because Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognised in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the right of the User, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right of opposition: This is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to stop Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U. from processing them.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Protection Officer with the reference “RGPD-https://gabitelingenieros.com/”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document supporting the request you are making.
This application and any accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Calle Puerto 8-10, 2ª
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U., and which are therefore not operated by Gabitel Soluciones Técnicas, S.L.U.. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Ownership of images
The images on the website may belong to:
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).